Thursday, May 11, 2006

Holiday Bake Sale

Chocolate Chunk Cookies For Sale

Fancy having one of these cookies? Then I have good news. I'm selling them. Yep, I'll be baking these delights for the holidays so that you all can get to enjoy them or give them to your loved ones.

Here's what I have to offer:

Choc Chunk Cookie Delight
Chunky Choc Cookie


Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
Healthy Oatie De'lite (Oatmeal Raisin Cookies)



Peanut Butter Cookies
Nuts about Nuts (Peanut Butter Cookies)

Nutella Cupcakes
Nutella Cupcakes

I have yet to confirm the pricing and packaging yet so do be patient. Just have a look at the pictures first yea? :)

Will let you guys know asap when this bake sale is starting...

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

wow! Yummy! I have been reading your space for a bit and was just wondering if you sell your bakes :)

barbie2be said...

oh my GOD! those nutella cupcakes look amazing!